Each week, you can nurture your toddler’s energy and creativity in a Kindermusik class designed for your child on the move! We understand that toddlers want to do it all but are able to thrive most with your guidance and helping hand. So, we allow plenty of room for busy toddlers to explore and discover, to initiate their own ideas, and to respond in their own ways, while your active participation provides the security your child needs. As you play instruments, sing, and dance, you’ll uncover an engaging musical world while building your toddler’s confidence, self-control, and early language skills.
Sing & Play Ages 1 to 2
Sing & Play is an energetic and joyful celebration of the very young child’s new movement and language skills. These 45-minute classes offer a mix of parent-child joint activities and children-only activities, giving you the opportunity to participate in all the music-and-movement fun, but also to stand back, observe, and revel in how your child is beginning to walk, talk, sing, play, clap, tap, and dance—all on her own! Sing & Play classes offer monthly enrollment and a year’s worth of exciting 4-week sessions, each with its own toddler-friendly theme. Bring the learning home with our companion Kindermusik@Home website, which gives you anywhere-access to music, stories, developmentally appropriate activities, useful parenting information, and more.
Wiggle & Grow Ages 2 to 3
This music-filled class celebrates the unique joys of your growing child. Each week your child will love singing, dancing, and playing instruments with you and her new friends and you’ll love helping her practice a wide variety of abilities such as gross and fine motor skills, turn-taking, social skills, and active listening. In class, we’ll also share tips and ideas for using music throughout the week. Plus, the fun (and learning!) continues with the Kindermusik@Home digital home materials, including music from class, musical activities, and each month’s story.
What you’ll experience in Kindermusik Toddler Music Classes
- Songs and rhymes – Kid-friendly, age-appropriate songs and chants help develop your toddler’s vocabulary and encourage him to find his own voice.
- Instrument exploration and play – With you by his side, you and your toddler will explore a variety of instruments, learning about timbre, steady beat, and all the different ways to shake, tap, and jingle along.
- Active movement – Experts tell us that movement is key to learning, but movement is also key to keeping an active toddler engaged and focused. Every toddler music class includes creative movement activities designed to help your child develop a strong sense of rhythm, an increased vocabulary, and a joyful outlet for self-expression.
- New units each month – Every new unit is an all-new theme filled with delightfully engaging, developmentally appropriate activities for 2 year olds and 3 year olds that inspire a lifelong love of music and lay a strong early foundation for learning.
- Kindermusik@Home – Our all-new, easy to use, online learning platform extends the magic and learning of a Kindermusik class into your own home throughout the week. Kindermusik@Home delivers your favorite Kindermusik songs and activities, instrumental music, books, and lyrics—as well as recipes, learning games, crafts, and more in a green-friendly digital format.